God's House Feeds You

 Janine, my child, you are here and I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the special way of this Tabernacle. Come and be loved and love. You give and receive for this is the way of our design.  Does not your motherly heart give and receive from yours?

I love you beyond your earthly measure. I judge you not with your earthly judgments. There is no room for the self righteous ego here for this is the holy ground where the ego must give itself up that your heart and soul may be expanded in the ways of God's love and only love.

Your ego wept in your dream for it has come to know that your life is no longer its alone.  It now has to share with all parts that have been awakened and expanded.

To make naked the ego is to open the door to your heart and soul. Awakening the ego to other parts deep within is to make known that the ego is not the sole owner of you.

You have been awakened to the need to feed all parts of you, especially those parts that were buried and thought to be dead and gone. They have arisen within your dream and need to be fed.

Come and let me feed those parts that must be fed to sustain life. Janine, my child, your dream showed you that the place of feeding is mine and you are using the food of God's house to allow me to feed them with you. Be of gratitude for your dream.  It shows you those parts that were thought to be dead and now live.