In Nothingness God Abides

 Janine, my child, come and rest in the nothingness of the River of the I Am. In this nothingness we are one with Jesus and all of the River of the I Am.

In this nothingness all is of the simplicity and love and only love of God. In nothingness there is no noise for God's love takes up the nothingness.

In this nothingness you are freed from the boundaries of the surface of the River of the I Am. In this nothingness there is no noise that separates us for in this nothingness you hear me.

In this nothingness the void within your depths is found. In this nothingness the truth abides and expands within you. Taste is expanded for you taste me. Your scent is expanded for you smell the roses at my feet.  Your hearing is expanded for it takes in my words and the music between us. 

What you gain in this nothingness you take with you into the day. Your yesterday has been written into the Book of Life and your foundation of love and only love has grown you that this day may be all the more and more of love and only love.  Stay awhile and be filled with the truth that love and only love is gained in the nothingness of the void here within the River of the I Am where you are filled with God's love. This nothingness gains you the assurity of God's love for in this nothingness all of God is. In nothingness God abides.