Jesus is Love and Not Judgment

 Janine, my child, take the breath that calls out to me at this Tabernacle. Take in the breath that hears me at this Tabernacle. Your hands become my hands as we descend into the depths of the River of the I Am. Take in the love and scent of my heart that holds and feeds you and communes with you.

The soul is always protected against harm. The soul moves you into forever. Your soul is opened to Jesus who is our Savior. To be saved and to know each child has been saved is to know Jesus. 

Jesus has felt each pain of each child that each may come to know Him in love and only love. Jesus did not say I come to save only the worthy. What kind of love is that?

Jesus came to save all souls. This kind of love is the love and only love that I speak of. This love judges not who is to be saved and who is not to be saved. The choice to join Jesus is always the choice of each soul.

The many confuse being saved with being worthy and that you must be cleansed in a fire to be cleansed to be worthy. If you choose to see life everlasting this way you must come to see that it is the fire of the love of Jesus and not the fires of a hell that cleanses hearts.

To come to know Jesus is to come to know that He cleanses with His love and gentleness and not with the judgments of man. To have laid bare your inners was to see the gentleness of Jesus as He carried you into the River of the I Am where the soft and gentle waters bathed you in love and not judgment. Let those with ears to hear for Jesus is love and not judgment.