Jesus Makes Light Your Walk

 Janine, my child, let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where the noise cannot clang it's misguidedness at you. Come and rest and hear me. Come and know my heart that loves you with no boundaries or expectations. 

You are prepared to be on this holy ground for your yes of those years ago has made it so.  You have walked the walk of the yes and joined the River of the I Am where you expand with each new day with no matter the ways of the noise. Your attendance to this Tabernacle each day gains you the view from the River of the I Am where Jesus shows us the way to love and only love. 

You are renewed here each day. You are loved and rested here in the ways of my heart each day.  Each day shows you the love within each inch and moment. To witness to others is a grace for it grows you in love and only love. 

Janine, my child, the noise tires. The walk we walk as sacred witness gains the energy of the River of the I Am for to walk in the ways of your design is to gain energy. When you end your day you are tired from the noise and not from God's gift of the sacred witness. The noise is heavy while the walk with Jesus makes light of your walk.