Jesus Shows Us the Way of Mercy

 Child of mine, take the breath of letting go and take in the breath of my heart that holds you and feeds you with my love and nurture. The smile from deep within you comes from our love for I am your mother and you are my child.

To have come to this depth is of the grace of God and prayers of the River of the I Am. The River flows in prayer and the love that asks for healing of all of God's children.

Jesus is the force within the River of the I Am for He has paid all debts for those who have wounded and those who will wound others. The love of Jesus is a love that many cannot fathom for they believe that others who wound must pay their own debt. 

The laws of the Earth are not the laws of God for by the life and death of Jesus God's laws make up  Covenant between God and man. The laws of God break down to the simplicity of the River of the I Am of love and only love. 

Take in and breathe the air of love and only love here within the River. The ways of the River flow with no matter the ways of man.You err when you attempt to place the rules of man upon God. To know God is to know His mercy. To know God is to know Jesus who shows us the way of mercy.