Love Uncomplicates While the Noise complicates

 Janine, my child, it pleases me that you come here to me and come to love and only love. The world makes much confusion and noise. But here within this Tabernacle that flows with the lifeblood of Jesus, all is simple and peaceful and joyful.

Your heart is able to give itself to the River of the I Am where Jesus supplies you with His lifeblood.

Stay with me and know the beauty of the flow of the River of the I Am that is deep within your own depths. You need not seek Jesus elsewhere for He is within you. His lifeblood within you shows you the way when we walk into the world of noise and chaos. 

We walk to attest to the lifeblood within each soul. As we attest to the souls placed before us, Jesus is able to do His work of giving others His peace. Your yes to me and to Jesus makes it so.

The lifeblood of Jesus flows simply. The lifeblood of Jesus harbors no judgments or punishments. The lifeblood of Jesus carries us as we witness to the souls placed before us.

Jesus makes simple what the noise on the surface makes complicated. Take note of your heart this new day. Your heart is anew with a deeper love and only love for your yesterday has expanded you all the more and more in the ways of the River of the I Am. It is Jesus who uncomplicates while the noise attempts to complicate that you may be distracted from the truth.  Love intercepts the noise and uncomplicates. Love holds another in high regard while the noise holds another in its contempt for the noise is only interested in itself.