Poverty Leaves Nothing to Give

 Janine, my child, be with me at this holy space and time here at this Tabernacle for the River of the I Am flows with the lifeblood of Jesus. We are mother and child by God's design. Take in my nurture that never depletes either one of us. Rather, the nurture within me is constantly being filled as you are filled. 

As I fill you to overflowing, you are being prepared to feed others for what I feed you fills you that you may never be depleted in giving to others.  This is the way of God's love for to be filled within your deepest parts is to learn that you may feed others without ever being depleted.

The many of my children cannot feed without being depleted for they give from little and are not fed with the food of the River of the I Am.

Life has changed for you because of the feedings of my heart where you give from abundance and not from poverty. Poverty leaves nothing to give while abundance has much to give. There are those who have abundance within the world but not within the heart. This is poverty because the soul, when not being fed, stays hidden and lonely and starves. Let those with ears to hear, hear.