The Peace of Jesus Counters all Noise

 Janine, come and I shall take you into my heart that is of this Tabernacle that we may descend into the depths of the River of the I Am where we are in communion with Jesus and all of the River o the I Am. Take in this love that holds you and nourishes you.

Drink in this love. This love shows you the silliness of the noise that has no matter with the truth of God's love. The noise holds the self righteous ego that fights and rails and clangs to make you believe that there is no God who loves and only loves.

Be at peace with me in the knowing that the noise cannot enter here, The noise cannot enter this Tabernacle nor the depths of the River of the I Am. The noise, by its very nature, cannot know the peace that is of our hearts that are enjoined here within the River of the I Am for the noise is counter to the peace of Jesus.

The Peace of Jesus fills us with calm, faith and the counter to the noise. Janine, my child, the noise moves quickly and with chaos in an attempt to confuse you about the truth. Our walk is the walk of peace that moves slowly and lives in each inch and moment where the noise is countered. Peace disrupts the noise. The peace of Jesus is the calm that counters all noise for the noise cannot bear peace.