The Roadmap to the River of the I Am

 It is a new day, Janine, my child.  The day is anew with the brightness of the River of the I Am that flows in the beauty of the lifeblood of Jesus. To be of my heart is to be of the joy of the River of the I Am. I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am by God's hand. 

We walk and move in the direction of the New Earth for God has made it so by His Covenant with man. You walk with me in the oneness of our design for we are designed to be one in the ways of mother and child. We are also one in the ways of Jesus for He walks with us in all things. 

You await my holding and my words each day and in that instant of your attendance you are awakened to this Tabernacle. How graced we are to be one here within this Tabernacle. I give you view of all these years of our communion here at this Tabernacle.Take in the beauty of what we have. Take in the softness of our hearts as they commune without the noise.

This Tabernacle is of a holy space and time each day where we commune within the mystical of the River of the I Am where nothing separates us.  As the day unfolds, you are within the noise and it clangs loudly at times. You are coming to know that it is just noise and we are still one even within the noise.

This Tabernacle is always here for you. You may enter at any time to be given respite. You ask of others and the ways to be with me. My child, each child is designed to know me and to know Jesus and to know the mystical within the River of the I Am. The road to me may be different for each child. Each road along with the roadmap opens when the heart and soul opens. The roadmap to the River of the I Am opens when the heart and soul opens.