The Role of Holding

 Janine, my child, I welcome you here with no matter the time of day for I am your mother who awaits you for when you turn to me within your depths, here I am. Come, for this is a new day where we hold each other in the holdings of mother and child.

Janine, I wish the world to know of my love that carries no judgments, just love. I wish the world to know of my holding for my mother's hold in love and only love gains one the peace of Jesus, the Light of my womb.

You are a mother who now understands the role of holding with no expectations of a return for when there are expectations of a return, holding becomes felt as control within the child. The child is confused as to love of mother or expectations of mother.

The Kingdom is as the motherhood of holding without expectations or judgments for love and only love controls never and expects nothing in return. Let those with ears to hear, hear.