Trust in Jesus and All Will Be Answered

 Child, come. Let go of the noise and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. Trust in me for I am your mother who holds you and nurtures you with no matter the noise.

I come to slow all down within you that you may take in the love of my heart and soul. I am given much in the ways of motherhood that I may fill you to overflowing. I am given much in the ways of grace for I am mother to Jesus and by God's hand mother to all.

Just be and take me in. Just be and allow me to hold you in the embrace of the River of the I Am. Take note of leaving behind the noise and entering into my heart. Take in the flow of love that fills you and prepares you for the day. Take note of the spaces that joy fills for joy is the fruit of my Son Jesus. This joy is not of the surface. This joy is what you take to the surface with you. 

Take note of the peace that is yours this day. Take note of the hands of Jesus that are upon us for it is by His hands that this peace flows within your depths.

Your attendance to this Tabernacle prepares you in love and only love each new day. Your body asks its questions as the day flows. Pay attention to the answers within your body today for Jesus speaks to you through your heart and soul that are deep within your body. Trust in Jesus and all will be answered.