We Walk to Replace the Noise with Love

 Janine, my child, you rush to me on this new day that you may be filled. Slow all down now and allow me to take you into my heart within the depths of the River of the I Am.

Today is another day in the walk of your yes to me and to Jesus for we walk to witness and to gather my children home to their rightful place in God's plan. There are the many of my children lost in the noise and cannot find their way.

There are those who are consumed by the noise. There are those who cannot become still within themselves where the heart abides and where the soul opens to God. We walk to witness to such things. We walk to teach how to become still within. We hear the cry of the soul that yearns to become opened. 

We speak to the soul rather than to the noise. It is of matter that you hold these truths close for the noise grasps my children in a hold that carries worry, fear, angst, anxiety and war.

There are those who are being gathered by evil. There are those being gathered by self hatred. There are those being gathered by great fear that there will not be enough to sustain. There are those who are being gathered by war that by war they may gain power over all even God. 

We walk to replace the noise with love and only love where God's will is being accomplished one child at a time. Those souls we touch shall then touch another and then another and one day God's love shall touch all men. The true yes or no may not be accomplished in this world, my child, but it shall in the next.