God's Covenant with All of Mankind

My dearest child, I come to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am on this new day. We are anew in the graces of our Father and God for it is by His hand that we are here and of Eternity. I ask only that you let go that I may fill you. I ask only for the yes within our hearts that are exposed to the graces of God.

Today is anew with the wonderment of love and only love. As you keep yourself eyed on the graces of God, you shall see His love become as powerful as the raging storm that grows and grows in great power. 

The power of the River does not destroy, but rather, grows and builds up rather than tears down. Love grows with the yes of my children and becomes more and more powerful with love and only love.

When you walk with the Light, you walk with the power to grow more and more love. When you walk in war you destroy for war destroys while love grows. 

Today shall bring alive your love and only love in greater ways for you cannot be dormant when you are of the River of the I Am. I give you my heart and my attention and my walk with you in all things. Jesus walks with us where we gather all into His love and only love. Jesus loves and never wages war. 

Jesus walks with us in the simplicity of the River of the I Am where His love is the source of the River's Power. The River flows towards the New Earth where Jesus shall have His way of love and only love for this is the way of the Covenant between God and all of mankind. Trust in God's Covenant with all of mankind.