The Prayers of Motherhood

 Janine, my child, come and let us commune in the prayers of mother and child for we are one because of the yes to Jesus. Your prayers are being heard, Janine. Your heart is known to me. Your love and trust is known to me. 

You are of motherhood to all that are placed before us. You give all to me and to Jesus. You know that my love holds you and yours. I hold all of your children.

Janine, I know your heart and I know your prayers before you utter the words. Trust in Jesus who shines His Light upon us. Know that as we witness to those placed before us the energy of love and only love moves out from the center of our hearts into the world and into the hearts of others.

By the Holy Spirit of Jesus our love flows into the world upon the wings of the Holy Spirit. I hold yours for they are my children too. I hold you for you are my child. 

To be of this depth within the River of the I Am is to know that love and only love that is shared within the noisy world makes the million mile journey on the wings of the Holy Spirit that all may be touched by this love.  

Take in the knowing that the love and only love of Jesus touches all the more and more by what we do each day. Prayer is of the heart and soul and I hear it within our communion. Jesus and His Holy Spirit hear  the prayers of our hearts enjoined. We take our love into the world with the prayers of motherhood for our children need their mother.