Allow Your Dream To Take Root

 Janine, my child, breathe in the breath of letting go and take in the breath of my heart that is pleased to be with you. You are in need of your mother for you are in need of nurture. Daily, we meet that I may feed you and take you deep into the depths of the River of the I Am where the noise cannot be.

To be with me at this depth is to know the ways of my heart and the ways of Jesus without the cumbersome noise. You are fed and prepared here for the day. Just as you feed  yourself before you take on the day, so too you come to me to be fed.  You are fed in the ways of your soul and you are prepared for the day. 

Today is anew and yesterday is being left behind. Your dream has left you confused. You must allow the dream to take root and you shall see its truth in the days ahead.  You are being taken into a new depth and you must wait upon The River of the I Am to feed you that your dream may take root.