The Mirror Does Not Show You What is Inside

 Janine, my child, you come to me with age and with awareness of this Tabernacle and the River of the I Am.  As you have aged you have grown in the ways of my heart. We are mother and child by God's hand. 

We are of one heart here within the River of the I Am. I feed you and attend to you that you may be filled and prepared to move into the world with we and with Jesus. You are armed with much love and only love. We walk to give this love and only love to all placed before us.

You walk with love and only love with no matter the noise that is cast out into the world. Today you are greater than your yesterday for you have grown and expanded with much of love and only love.

Your age is more today and your heart is more today. To love as you do ages you in the ways of Eternity. Do not judge what you see in the mirror. Rather, love yourself with love and only love with no matter what you may see in the mirror for the mirror does not give you the truth of Eternity. The mirror does not show you what is inside.