Turn to Your Soul Where Jesus abides

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you make the choice to attend to this Tabernacle with a free and clear choice. You come here and take off all clothing called the noise and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in love and only love.

I taste your joy to be here. I taste your joy of awareness of the love that flows through us.  You are being fed here. 

Your dreams of last night were dreams of the washing away of your yesterday that you may be lighter today. My love for you is for you in the totality of all that you are. Your heart is always of love. 

As you awoke today, you asked if it shall be just another day. This was part of your old and immediately you heard the soft voice of Jesus within you grace you with the joy of another day. My dear child, the first voice was the old noise and the second was Jesus. 

The noise shall always be the noise. You are learning that it moves away when it is countered by the soft voice of Jesus. You have access to Jesus when you turn within. Come and let us walk in the inch and moment where Jesus abides. Love is deep within you, Janine, where your soul and Jesus abide in the intimacy of love and only love.