What Your Scars Hide

 Janine, my child, I call you by name for I am your mother who holds you in love and a knowing of all you are. By God's hand I am mother to the Savior and mother to all of God's children.

My love for you never falters. My heart knows where the wounds are and how they place themselves before you in pain and sorrow and angst. My heart knows what these scars hide.

My heart knows your abandonments that caused you these wounds. The scars are still there. But, my child, God's healing is upon you and all scars shall one day become the fodder of your beautiful garden.

My children suffer much and must be loved back into the fold of love and only love.  We walk to love and only love. Love and only love becomes the balm that heals others wounds. 

When you judge rather than listen and witness to another's wounds, you are placing dirt on another's wounds and making the wounds that much deeper. The heart and soul knows when it is being witnessed to or judged. Let those with ears to hear, hear.