God So Loves That He Controls You Not

 Janine, my child, I welcome you and I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. Today moves us with the gentleness of the flow of the River as it flows towards the New Earth. 

There are no boundaries here to bind.  We flow in a love that flows with us and through us. Love has no bindings for love allows love to flow. Love binds no one for love holds no one in control. 

Love gathers through this kind of love that invites and never demands. Love remains with its arms open for the hug of life but never demands it.

Janine, my child, when you grasp this kind of love, you come to know God. Take in this love that only seeks to be in relationship with you with no demands. 

As you open your being with the seeking of my love and the love of Jesus, take in the love that never controls. God so loves that He never demands. God so loves He controls you not. God so loves He never binds. You choose Him or not choose Him with your yes or no. Let those with ears to hear, hear.