The Music of Your Soul Defines You

Janine, my child, I call you by name.  I call you mine. I love you and I love what we have for I am your mother by God's design. Come and take in the flow of the River of the I Am where the mystical flows with no boundaries to bind. 

Take in what we have. Take in my nurture. Take in this new day that is boundless and freeing for you. You are freer today than your yesterday for the River gains you growth each day.

Your yes grows you each day. Your yes allows the River to flow with you and through you that you may grow in my love and the love of Jesus who is the lifeblood of the River of the I Am.

Take note of the beauty of our dance within the mystical. You hear me. You taste me. You expand your senses here within these depths.  The music you have chosen by your yes becomes our music.

The music you have chosen within these depths becomes relationship with Jesus for He is with you as the music of your soul plays for Him. The soft voice of Jesus speaks to you within this music. 

The music of your soul defines you. The music of your soul now plays for all of the world to know you. The music within your soul is of your design. This music keeps your soul open. Let us be still as we listen to the music of your soul. It is this music that shall show you the way to Eternity for it keeps your soul in the opened position and on the path to the New Earth.