We Walk With Jesus to Open Hearts

 Janine, my child, I love you. I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we rest and commune is the beauty and grace of the River of the I Am.

Your night gave you clarity and cleansing for this is the way of the night where all is washed within the River that your day may be fresh and anew.

Your night gave you view of the washing of the old that you may begin with a newness that has no remnants of the weight of the noise from your yesterday,

Janine, my child, I cannot stop the noise or its weight upon the world. I come to show you a different way where you do not take on the noise that binds and makes much anxiety, angst and anger for my children. 

I have taken you to Jesus in the intimacy of your hearts and souls for you were not able to know man in the ways of Jesus until your heart and soul was nurtured by mothering. In God's timing your heart and soul  opened. Today, we walk with Jesus in a communion of hope and grace and faith and trust. 

You have all you need now to walk with the love that opens other hearts and souls for we walk together with Jesus into the world and show a different way. The different way is found within the depths of the River of the I Am that is held within each soul. 

What is hidden deep within the soul must be opened that the soul may taste the light of day. We walk that souls may open to the Light of Jesus. Each child has different needs that must occur to open the heart and soul. Let us be of the sacred witness that listens to the needs of the soul that the soul may open in trust.