To Call One By Name Invites Relationship

 Janine, my child, I am here and I open this Tabernacle that we may be mother and child by God's design. Come and let us love as one here within these depths of the River of the I Am. When you are filled we shall move into the world as one to fill others. 

Love has a name. Love has the name of another upon your heart. It is love within a relationship that grows another. You could not understand the use of your name until it was attached to love. You denied your name for so long and now it has opened your heart to me and to Jesus and to others.

 Janine, my child,  the inner world of love is carried into the outer world where those that are placed before us hear and taste love that emanates from your heart.

It is of matter when you recognize another by name. You are opening another when you use their name for a stranger is no more a stranger when you learn their name. In simplicity of love, the use of another's name invites the heart to open.