The Lesson of Letting go of Time

 Janine, my child I have promised you that I am here at any time for you to come to this Tabernacle. I am here and I enter into our communion as we move into the depths of the River of the I Am. I commune with you each time you join me at this Tabernacle. We share our hearts here. We share Jesus here for we gather here with Him.

The beauty of our garden is shared here. Time is not of issue here for what we have has no place in time. The River of the I Am flows in its timelessness.

Your heart and soul hear me with no attempt to be of time. Whether it be by the moment in the outside world or the hour, it makes no issues for time is timeless here.

When you let go of time you see forever. When you let go of time, beauty is forever. When you let go of time, you learn the lesson of love and only love, forgiveness and forever. Love is timeless and it forgives all for timeless love knows its God. Allow this lesson to take root for it by this ability to let go of time that you shall enter the Kingdom.