Open to Your Depths and Find God

 Janine, my child, I hear you call upon me. I see you place your hands on this Tabernacle. I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where I give you the taste and nurture of my heart. Let no man judge what we have. 

Each child has within them the depths that gain them access to the River of the I Am. Each child has the ability to open and find God. God gives each child His special seed that shows the truth and the way.

To open to your depths is to find the seed given you by God. To open to your depths shows you your design where God shows Himself in love and only love. 

The noise may cast doubt upon the truth of your depths. But, my child, as you now attest to, the truth shows itself when you reach your depths where the noise becomes only noise that can no longer harm you.

Today, Janine, finds us within the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child, I feed you that you may be prepared for the day. Just as a mother feeds her child within the world, so too, I feed you within the world that you may be of my heart. Let us walk in the great love and view from the River of the I Am where all is  made simple in love and only love.