To Be in Relationship is to Love and be loved

 Janine, my child, come and do not shy away for I am here and I judge not what you fear I shall judge. I love you no matter your fears and at times doubt. Come and be released from this fear and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am.

You fear at times that I am judging what you do or not do. This is of your learning and not of my heart that walks with you in all you do. Your choices are yours and your heart is loving. Your choices are made in love of another and self love. There is a balance you seek and that is of awareness that self love must be balanced with love of another to be whole and joyful.

You find joy in play now and it pleases me to see us play. You find joy in witnessing to others and it pleases me to see us witnessing. Janine, I and Jesus and the River of the I Am do not take pleasure in any control, but rather, take pleasure in relationship with no matter your choices. 

The Kingdom of God does not take pleasure in control or in being a king that uses others to do His bidding. Rather, when you are of the yes, the River of the I Am flows with you in a relationship of love that never controls or asks you to give up your choices. Love allows choice. Love asks only to be in relationship with you.

Our relationship is one of being loved and loving. You hear me. You hear Jesus as we walk with you in relationship that gives lessons of love and only love without any attempt to force love for love can never be forced. Love can be given and taken in.

You are of your design where your heart and soul are in communication with the whole of you where your choices are made by the whole and not solely by the part called the go. It is the ego that wants to be king and control and it must be countered with love and only love of both self and other.