With Jesus All is Possible

 Janine, my child, come and be nurtured. Come and be fed. Come and place yourself before this Tabernacle that we may flow into the depths of the River of the I Am. Unlike the outside world, there is no noise to consume or confuse here within these depths.

I am always with you and within you. I am always here when you call upon me. Jesus is with us in all we do for we gather in His name. Today finds you in need to take leave of the noise. Come, my child, and rest in the loving flow and holding of the River of the I Am where we flow in the gentleness and holding of the River.

The River flows with God's love and only love. The River flows with a gentleness that holds the peace of Jesus. I am your heavenly and mystical mother and I am with you in all things.

Today shall gain us the grace to be within the world with Jesus. Today shall grace us to love and only love  in spite of the noise. Today shall grace us to be of peace and joy in spite of the noise that casts war upon the world.

When you walk with Jesus all is possible, Do not take the call of the noise that all is desperate within the world for with Jesus all is hopeful. Watch for the miracles of Jesus today. Stay awake and you shall not miss them.