We Power the River with Jesus

 Janine, my child, come and let go of your entire being and let us flow in the weightlessness of the River of the I Am that flows towards the New Earth with love and only love as its power.

Do not take lightly the power of the River of the I Am for even though it may appear to have no power, the River of the I Am shall power Eternity by its power to bring peace across the land. We walk to gather those souls who must be witnessed to that their souls may be exposed to the world where fear and trepidation cease.

The River of the I Am carries Jesus who carries all worry and fear for you and all of God's children. It is the lifeblood of Jesus that takes worry, fear and pain and presses all into the fodder that grows the River of the I Am. We power the River of the I Am with our love and only love. We power the River of the I Am with Jesus for we become one of love and only love.

My love for you shall never fade or grow cold for I, your mother, love to watch you grow and expand as your soul comes to me in the naked position with no fear or worry or pain of doubt. I fill those opened spaces with the ways of Jesus for we walk with Jesus in all things. Jesus carries us with love and only love. Let those with the ears to hear, hear.