Seek Not to Predict the Future

 Janine, my child, I am pleased and honored to be your mother for by God's grace I am your mother. Love fills my heart for love flows forth from my womb. To be the mother of Jesus and mother to all is an honor. Come and be filled with my heart and the lifeblood of the River of the I Am.

Today, as the sun rises, know that I hold you as we commune with Jesus. As the sun rises know that this day shall see us walk into the world together with Jesus that his Holy Spirit may touch those whom God places in our path.

Today is another day to walk in the inch and moment rather than seek to see or predict into the future for that is the folly of the noise. The noise works to keep you from the inch and moment for the truth that counters the noise lies in the inch and moment. 

To attempt to predict the future leaves God out for God works within each inch and moment where His miracles lie. To stay in the inch and moment allows you to see the miracles as they unfold.

When you allow your mind to attempt to predict the future that you may feel safe in the now is of folly for you lose the opportunity to see God in the here and now.