We Walk to Share What we Have

 Janine, my child, come and show yourself at this Tabernacle. Come and do not be of any fear for I am your mother and I shall always hold this Tabernacle dear to us for this is the way of God's design for us. 

To be of this Tabernacle is to know Jesus for we commune with Him within the depths of the River of the I Am that flows within the depths of your soul. The Kingdom is within, my child.

You honor your soul and you honor your body by this attendance. To breathe in the Living Waters of the River of the I Am is to breathe within the mystical. 

Today is anew with love and only love. Today is anew with our walk within the world. Today is anew with your filling that prepares you for our walk. 

We walk to open others to their design. We walk to be of the motherhood that holds but does not control or judge. We walk to witness to the design of others that what is closed off may open. We walk to share what we have. We have Jesus and His Holy Spirit who shows us the way.