God Keeps the Soul Safe from Harm

 Janine, my child, I love you and I take you into my heart where we move into the depths of your soul. Come in this new day and take note of the way the noise leaves and cannot enter here. The noise knows it cannot enter your soul. 

God keeps the soul safe from harm for your soul is made from the threads of God. The soul is protected by God's promises through the Covenant with man. Jesus has cemented the Covenant.

The soul is that part that shall live forever. The soul is here and communes with me and with Jesus. I remind you of yesterday where joy and laughter and peace were within your day for you were opened to Jesus who is with you in each inch and moment.


Janine, Jesus and  I know you within each inch of you and walk with you in all things. To make choices that others may deem as silly or without merit has no place with Jesus and me for we walk with you and share with you each inch and moment.

So, my child, be silly and make merit where you choose for there is joy in your soul and what may seem silly to others is pure joy to you. 

We walk today to open others to their soul that others may come to have what we have. We walk to teach that the opened soul is protected from any and all harm.