Jesus walks with us to keep the Noise at Bay

 Janine, my child, I am with you as you awaken to this Tabernacle. All is anew on this new day for all has been washed clean within the River of the I Am. 

As each new day dawns, know that your yesterday has been written into the Book of Life. Now that your yesterday has been written, know that you are being washed and cleansed within the lifeblood of the River of the I Am that this day may be truly anew with no weight upon you.

To know that all has been written and all has been cleansed is to know that today begins anew and you have the weightlessness and purity that allows you to begin anew.

Take note of your heart that knows me and my motherly ways. Take note of your efforts to be in relationship with Jesus in spite of the noise. You are loved and you are being shown the way. The noise shall one day be gone.

Take heart, my child and know that the noise cannot harm you. Jesus walks with us to keep the noise at bay. Jesus walks with us in the love of relationship that gives and receives.