My Motherly Love is of the Mystical Body of Jesus

 Janine, my child, come and know that I never abandon. I never judge you. I have no boundaries to separate us. Know that I am your mother always. Take care to not judge me according to your earthly ways. Rather, come and know that I am of Jesus and of a motherhood that is beyond the earthly.

Come, my dear one, and be filled to overflowing. As you let go of your yesterday, know that today shall be all the more of love and only love for you grow each day and do not fall backwards into the old ways. We flow within the River of the I Am that moves forward towards the New Earth with each new day.

Let my words and my touch give you the ways of the mystical rather than just the worldly. Let us wrap each other in the warmth and peace and joy of the promises of Jesus. I am your mother forever. Jesus has made it so. My motherly love is of the mystical body of Jesus.