Relationship Gives and Receives

 Janine, my child, I am your mother who wishes to feed you and nurture you that you may know love and nurture. Let us move into the depths of the River of the I am where we commune with Jesus and all of the River of the I Am.

As you awakened today, you witnessed to the colors deep within your soul for the colors and shades of blue were a reminder of our love and the love that is of the Kingdom. Take note of the beauty of the hues of blue that showed you my love and the soft voice of Jesus.

Jesus is in the colors of your soul. The beauty of the mystical River of the I Am is in the colors deep within your being.

Joy is in the colors deep within you for the colors are part of the void that holds Jesus. You heard His voice that spoke to you of your relationship with Him.

To love and be loved within the relationship with Jesus is to know that He receives your love and you receive His love.

Let us walk into the world today to show the ways of giving and receiving for to give and allow yourself to receive is to understand relationship.