The Darkness of the Void Carries the Light of Jesus

Janine, my child, come and I shall show you the way of your expansion from your yesterday. Come and let me hold you within my heart that fills and nurtures that you may expand in the ways of the River of the I Am that flows deep within your veins. 

Janine, my child, you have been patient with the ways of your expansion. Each new day you expand in the timing of God for it is God who expands you within the River of the I Am.

Each day you come to this Tabernacle that we may move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune and where you expand.  Each yesterday makes more solid ground for you to expand upon for you give to God your love and commitment with each new day.

Your dream last night showed you the need to leave your home of the old and find comfort in the darkness. My child, the darkness of the night is the void where you are safe from all harm. Within the darkness of the void, Jesus is showing you the way into the Light.

You could not reenter your old home for, even though the men there appeared to be harmless, they were invading your space. You could not make these men leave your home of the old. To be free from these men you need to reenter the void where Jesus abides and where you commune with Jesus and not the old.

Let your dream take root and allow Jesus to destroy the old by taking you into the void of darkness where His Light abides.