The Ego Must Be Made Null

 Janine, my child, I take you into my heart and I take you into the depths of your soul where we commune with Jesus. Our love for each other is known. I love you with a love that is patient and kind and without judgments upon you. Jesus loves with a love that loves all. Jesus sees through to the soul that has been designed by God.

The noise has no place within the soul. The noise has made my children hide from themselves and use their ego to bind them from the truths of the Kingdom and the truths of Jesus. The ego does not wish to know the soul for to do so is to admit that God exists.

The ego must be taken and made null where it must be forced to listen and not bolster itself with judgments of others and self. The ego is the hypocrite or it uses much noise to make itself feel above God.

We walk to open the soul to its design and when the soul is opened it knows its God. Let those with ears to hear, hear.