The River of the I Am is of God's Design

 Janine, my child, feel the softness of my hold and my heart that holds in a softness that fills with love and no judgments to make a hardness over you.  I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child.

The ways of mother to child feed and not starve. The way of mother to child makes no personal demands upon her child. The way of mother to child witnesses to the growth of all parts of her child. The way of mother to child protects her child from harm.

I feed you, fill you, witness to you, protect you and make no demands on you. You are of your own design for God has designed you in a way that is of you and only you. I make no demands upon your design for you are of God. I walk with you that you may open all the more and more to your design for to be naked of design is to live as God intends.

To be covered over is to hide your design. To be covered over places a heavy weight upon you. To be covered over is to deny your design. Let us walk to stay in the nakedness of the River of the I Am where the River flows in God's design.