To Play is of the Little One

 Janine, my child, I am with you. I am with you in a love that holds with love and not judgments or bindings. Today is anew with many joys and openings to see and taste Jesus who is our guide. Love is all encompassing when it holds with no need to control or judge or make attempts to own.

As you write, take note of love that is within your hands. Take note of love that is within your depths. Hold yourself in the love that is deep within your loins. I take my love and share all that I have with you. Jesus shares Himself in relationship with you. 

Your yesterday showed you the joy of the little one for you were able to play. Do not judge play for it is of Jesus. Do not allow the noise to attach guilt to play. Let no man judge your play.

Jesus and I walk with you in all things. To be of the sacred witness is joyful. To play is joyful when you allow yourself to play with carefree joy that holds no fear of being judged by Jesus.

Jesus does not judge, Jesus walks with us in a love that seeks relationship and not a king who judges. Take in my love through this Tabernacle and walk this day in love and joy and play.