Your Faith Grows as the Mountain

 Janine, my child, I hold you in regard that loves you with a love that holds no bindings or judgements for I am your heavenly mother. I am pleased that you come to me and place yourself before this Tabernacle. I ask nothing and give myself to you. I gain return for your love flows through me as my love flows through you.

The day begins and ends with your awareness of me and Jesus. During the day, when you are not in awareness, know that I am here with you and through you for your yes makes it so. In each inch and moment that you are aware, you are becoming all the more and more of faith and trust and joy for you attest to and taste the carry of Jesus.

This love at this depth knows that Jesus carries you for your soul has been expanded with each new depth where your soul has the faith of the growing mountain. Your faith is grounded in the foundation of the River of the I Am. 

You walk with me in the attestation of love and only love. In these times that the noise is loudest, you are now able to call on Jesus to take it from you. The noise has little it can do to make you fearful. You are able to give to Jesus all and any noise with all of its old frets.