Choice Eludes the Many

 Janine, my child, I am here and I fill you with my love. As you place yourself before this Tabernacle, know that I am with you in all things and Jesus is with us as our guide and Savior and peace maker.

Where there is war Jesus is there for He is the One, our Savior, that sends His Spirit into war that peace may come. Jesus does not shy away from war. Jesus is present in war for His love is especially needed when man makes war whether within or without.

Your God does not keep away from anyone or anything. Jesus is the One who calms the storms of man if man would allow. Man may war and abandon but God never does.

Man speaks of a god that abandons and makes war. Man makes war in the name of a god they know not for God does not ask any man to make war. God seeks to have each child be free to choose. 

Love such as this has meaning only when you see it from the view of the River of the I Am where Jesus and the truth abide.  Let those with ears to hear, hear