Give to Jesus the Burdens of War Within

 Janine, you are my child. You are of my heart for you have given your yes to me. You are of the yes to Jesus who shows us the way in each inch and moment. You are never abandoned. You are always near to me and to Jesus for you are opened to the River of the I Am.

The River flows with the lifeblood of Jesus who cleanses all for us. Your dream has cleansed yet another fear of abandonment and walking alone.

My dear child, you cannot walk without Jesus and expect the world to make peace. Misguidedness is deep within the world and Jesus is the One who can bring peace to the world through peace within the hearts of man.

Since the beginning of time man has used war to try to end war and it has never worked for man carries war within their hearts. We walk to witness to one child at a time that in God's timing each child may give birth to their child with peace and not war so that future generations taste peace and not war. 

Peace within the world begins with peace in the hearts of man. Let us walk today and give to Jesus such burdens of war within.