God's Intentions

 Janine, my child, you come to me at this Tabernacle where we move into the depths of the River of the I Am. You come to be filled. You come to be of my heart that loves you with a love that is beyond human understanding. I am blessed to be your mother.

I am blessed to commune with you with Jesus in a communion that is beyond human understanding for we commune as one. To be of this depth and to commune as one is to know Jesus in all of His love and glory and want to be in relationship with you. Feel Him deep within and know love and only love. You taste Jesus in giving and receiving deep within your loins. 

To taste Jesus in relationship is to live your life in conversation that gives and receives. To hear and taste the love of Jesus is to know that you are in intimacy and relationship with the One, the Savior, who walks with you in all things. 

Your joy is known. Your peace is known. Jesus is known to you. You are the more awake today than your yesterday. You are the more in love with all of the Earth than your yesterday. You know the intentions of God all the more and more. Love for the Earth and all that is in it is to know God's intentions.