Jesus Abides Within Your Very Soul

 Janine, my child, do not be confused. You are awakening on this new day where this inch and moment is all that is needed. Let go of the noise and confusion and let us descend into the depths of the River of the I Am where your heart takes me in and where your hands dance with the awareness of what we have.

My heart flows into your hands where joy and peace and excitement for the day abide. Take in the love that flows into your heart, my child. Take in the depth of this awareness that your hands are graced with my heart that uses not your mind, but rather, uses the depths of your soul where the mind gives up its place t the mystical where truth abides and where the noise cannot enter.

The many shall one day comprehend what you know as a truth and that is that the heart and soul have a language of its own that uses not the mind, but rather, uses the ways of the mystical body of God.

To comprehend the mystical is a knowing and tasting that is beyond the mind. The mind follows when you are here with me and within the depths of the River of the I Am. Your hands dance with my words for your soul knows the joy of what we have. Man would do well to sit with the awareness that Jesu abides within the depths of the soul. The Kingdom is within.