Justice Within the River of the I Am

 Janine, my child, come and let us descend into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune with Jesus. Take in the Living Waters of the River of the I Am and know love and only love.

You seek justice, my child. Justice is here within the River of the I Am and not of the outside world for the outside world has not the justice of God and the Kingdom to come.  The outside world does not know the  justice of God for it is of the misguidedness of the ages. 

Man does not seek the justice of Jesus which is love and only love where justice of the outside world has no home. The word justice has not the same meaning within the Kingdom.

Justice is given in the name of grace within the River of the River of the I Am for justice is forgiveness here. Forgiveness is to see all of God's children in the light of love and only love and not the words right and wrong. If God used the word justice as man does, all of mankind would be doomed for all of mankind suffer from the sins of misguidedness of all of the ages. 

By the life and death of Jesus, justice is revealed in grace that judges not. Rather, justice is in love that sees only love and not a need to punish or judge. Love such as this cannot be understood in the words used in the outside world. Let those with ears to hear, hear.