Let us Invite Others to Love and only Love

 Janine, my child, How grateful I am that we have what we have for I am your mother who delights in being your mother. By the hand of God I am mother to all. By the hand of Jesus the River of the I Am flows towards the New Earth. 

The kingdom that is deep within you knows the ways of the New Earth. Your yes gains you the Kingdom for you make known that you follow Jesus. No words need be stated for your heart says it all. 

Your soul finds the peace and joy as promised by the Covenant where Jesus has cemented the Covenant between God and man. 

Today, as you awakened, the prayer of praise for another day awakened to is known. Today, as the sun rises, your gratitude is known. Your body and soul praise God for you give to God all of you that we may walk in the Light of the River of the I Am. We walk with Jesus where He shows us the way of love and only love.

The roses before my feet grow today. Take in the beauty of what you have prepared for me. These roses are a sign of what we have. Just as the sun rises today, we rise to greet the day in the excitement of walking with Jesus in all things. Let your excitement shine, my child, for it invites others to see what you see. Let us invite others to love and only love.