Love shall Overpower Misguidedness in God's Timing

 Janine, my child, come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am.  I tatse your excitement for the day. I taste your love for your life for you and yours. I taste your love for Jesus who walks with us and abides deep within your soul where you taste His peace and joy. 

Today marks you as mine and of Jesus.  Be of the freedom to just be.   I Judge you not, my child. I only wish to be with you and walk with you in all things of your inch and moment. The calmness of being just you is known to me. Judge not yourself for I do not judge you nor does Jesus.

The day flows in the inch and moment. To go with the flow of the day and allow it to unfold is of the awareness that Jesus and I walk with you in each inch and moment and each choice within each inch and moment.

It is human nature to wish to judge and so you must allow the flow of the River of the I Am to show you the way of nonjudgment. To allow the River to take you is to allow the simplicity of love and only love to show you how not to judge. Love counters all, my child, Ponder this truth for the world will say it is not so. But I say to you it is so. Love shall overpower all misguidedness in God"s timing.