Needless Guilt

 Janine, my child, come and let us commune within the depths of the River of the I Am. I show you the way of gratitude. Let us be of the love and only love of Jesus.

My dear child, rather than allow guilt to rise and take hold of you, be of gratitude for all of your choices today. When there were those days where you could not make choices, you were of much pain and guilt for those who were responsible for you made much control over you and placed guilt upon you. 

Today, the guilt makes noise and asks you to be of the old where guilt was always a part of your choices. Today, I show you the ways of guilt that are not of God"s design for this guilt was placed upon you with judgments made by those who were misguided.

To abuse a child in the name of self righteousness is not of God. Guilt placed upon you was not of God.

I give you the view from here within these depths. Taste the joy that replaces this guilt. You do nothing wrong that would take away Eternity. You make choices that I and Jesus wish only to be in relationship with you as you make those choices. Joy is in the rising of this day. I take away this needless gilt that you may enjoy what we have once again.

I am your mother who delights in you. It was guilt in your yesterday that made you heavy until you gave it to Jesus where joy returned.  Come, Janine, and let us live today in joy where you are not hampered by needless guilt. Leave guilt for Jesus to carry and take away from  you. There are those who make use of guilt in a good way. Your guilt is not of this kind, but rather, yours is needless.