The Greater Joy in the Forever

 Janine, let go and take the breath that takes you to me. You place your hands here and I speak to you from the depths of the River of the I Am where you are filled with my nurture. We commune with Jesus who is the source of the River of the I Am.

Jesus is the source of all that we have. Jesus is the lifeblood of the River where it flows towards the New Earth. I showed you the beauty of forever yesterday along with Jesus who speaks to you of forever. There is no need to rush in the forever for it is forever. 

Your ancestors await you in the forever but feel no need to rush for there is peace and patience in forever. The Kingdom abides in the forever. Joy is the fruit of the yes in the forever. Walking with Jesus and knowing Jesus is all the greater in the forever. You shall one day see me and see Jesus in the ways of forever. 

You taste only a tiny bit of forever for you are still of the body. This tiny bit carries great joy for you. The mind cannot comprehend what the soul does right now, but it shall in the forever. Your ancestors love in joy with Jesus in the forever.

You were given just a tiny view of the Kingdom and it gives you joy. How much greater the forever shall be.