The Purity of Your Depths

 Janine, my child, you are not lost. You are here with me and with Jesus within the depths of the River of the I Am. You are not alone. I fill you with the ways of my heart. 

The noise showed itself within your dreams. The noise showed you your noise that had you lost in the white walls of your being. You were given directions that made you all the more lost. 

Janine, my child, this is the story of your noise that always made you to feel lost. You were lost for your heart and soul walked in the cocoon of the white walls of your deepest parts. Your heart and soul were never made broken or dirty for God protected you. The white walls in your dream showed the purity of your heart and soul that was lost to you.

The adult is now able to seek my help and the help of Jesus where you are shown you are no longer hidden or alone. We walk with you in the opened heart and soul that need hide no more.

Your dreams may at first be taken to mean you are still lost. You are no longer lost and your dreams have begun to cleanse that part of you. Take heed of the white walls of your heart and soul for they show you the purity of your depths.