The River of the I Am Casts out the Noise

 Janine, my child, come, and as we descend into the depths of the River of the I Am, take note of the changes in your breath. Take note of the changes in the way of your heart. The noise is at your door clanging to get into your heart, but it cannot for you are of the River of the I Am where the noise has been cast out.

Your fret is always the same, my child, it is the noise of the mind that asks you to not believe what we have. Jesus counters all noise for His love and only love drowns the noise.

Each time you place yourself here at this Tabernacle, the noise leaves you and we commune heart to heart and soul to soul where peace and joy reign. How simple is the River of the I Am that flows in love and only love.

How simple is the River of the I Am that flows in the ways of peace. The simple flow of the River of the I Am lets go of the workings of the mind and flows in the workings of the heart and soul that carries Jesus in all things. Jesus carries us on  the surface and within the depths of the River of the I Am.

Let us walk in the way of the sacred witness and allow Jesus to carry us in love and only love for it is by His love that all shall be accomplished in the ways of Eternity.