With Jesus the Noise Need Not Engulf You

 Janine, my child, I take you into my heart as we descend into the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. I remind you and give you taste of what we have.

The human body contains the ability to taste the mystical and is able to taste Jesus who is within each soul. Today, as we commune, listen to Jesus as He shows you how to love as He loves. 

Love loves with no exception. Love seeks to see into the soul of others and not the misguidedness that is of the surface of the River of the I Am.

You do well to walk with me and Jesus for Jesus shows you the way to see what is beyond the noise of the surface.

Yes, my child, you cannot be without the noise for you walk in both the mystical and the physical.  With Jesus, however, you are able to see beyond the noise. As our day moves with each inch and moment today, I shall show you how to mother beyond the noise. Jesus walks with us to show the ways of the misguided noise that it may not engulf you.